The MACD indicator is used for both trend tracking and measurement pulse. Although there are several ways to use the MACD, one way to observe the last line to cross the slow line, indicating a change of momentum. The following four actions were marked by a cross indicating a short-term continuation to the current address. However, indicators usually need context, and by combining the MACD’s commercial signal with price analysis, we get a more complete perspective of the meaning of these signals for these actions.
How to install MACD indicator?
- First of all download the Relative MACD indicator.zip
- Copy mq4 files to your Metatrader Directory/experts/ indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader software.
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to load the indicator file.
- Now load the indicator file from indicator section then you will see the Relative MACD indicator on your Chart.